Seatrip to Eteläkalliokari
Rahja Archipelago emerges from the sea due to land uplift. This phenomenon makes the area and its natural features so unique. On our seatrip you will get acquainted with the island of Eteläkalliokari and our idyllic base there. You will enjoy snacks and coffee in a kota as well as become acquainted with the island.
- Price 75 €/ adult, 55 €/ child (younger than 15 years)
- Duration approx. 3 hours, landing approx. 1 hour
- Snacks in the kota included (coffee, beverages, grilled sausage)
- Min 4 persons, max 8 persons
- Available from May until October, on request
- Seatrips will be cancelled in case of bad weather or strong winds
For an extra cost, traditional sauna and kota dinners on the island can be arranged. Please do not hesitate to ask for further information!
We value our common safety! We wish you are well when participating on our trips. All of our clients are given life jackets before boarding. Prior to departure, we also go through the main safety issues. For more information >>
The boat trip is with DMS Matilda, departure from Keskuskari harbour. Address: Keskuskarintie 166, 85100 Kalajoki.
Driving instructions: Turn towards Hiekkasärkät in the intersection beside ABC-fuel station. Drive directly towards the roundabout. Leave the roundabout from the 3rd exit towards Keskuskarintie. Drive directly approximately 2 km, until you arrive in Keskuskari harbour. Please arrive at the harbour at the latest 5 minutes before departure.