Seatrip to Rahja archipelago
Rahja archipelago is the hidden pearl of Kalajoki, which emerges from the sea due to land uplift. This phenomenon makes the area and it's natural features so unique. On our seatrip you will get acquainted with the archipelago and its versatile birdlife safely onboard DMS Matilda. If you are really lucky, you will also sea seals sunbathing on the shores.
- Price 40 €/ adult, 30 €/ child (younger than 15 years)
- Duration approx. 1,5 hours
- Min 4 persons, max 8 persons
- Available from May until October, on request
- 28.6. – 8.8.2021 departures on Mon and Wed at 14.00, if min. 4 persons onboard
- Seatrips will be cancelled in case of bad weather or strong winds
We value our common safety! We wish you are well when participating on our trips. All of our clients are given life jackets before boarding. Prior to departure, we also go through the main safety issues. For more information >>
The boat trip is with DMS Matilda, departure from Keskuskari harbour. Address: Keskuskarintie 166, 85100 Kalajoki.
Driving instructions: Turn towards Hiekkasärkät in the intersection beside ABC-fuel station. Drive directly towards the roundabout. Leave the roundabout from the 3rd exit towards Keskuskarintie. Drive directly approximately 2 km, until you arrive in Keskuskari harbour. Please arrive at the harbour at the latest 5 minutes before departure.